- An original screenplay for a "mega-church" preacher who lives in Texas.
- A stage play for Thomas Miles (aka Nephew Tommy).
- An original screenplay for a film producer (who is actually making movies today!)
- A sitcom pilot for a former sitcom TV star
- Field produce a docu-reality story for an ESPN program.
- Create, design and consult upon courses for a new film program at Morehouse College.
- Solicit critiques on "Bach, A Monster" -- my original screenplay. (Then begin rewrites.)
I think the answer is discipline and focus.
I must discipline myself to make the best use of all hours in each day. And I must force my focus to remain sharp, and not sway, for even five minutes. Will this work? I don't know. Of course I cannot neglect my other duties in life (home, exercise, family, etc) of which there are plenty. But so many of my dreams and desires rest upon my professional achievement. I must be bold. I must be bodacious. And I must begin it now.
And I'll keep you posted. Wish me luck!