Exit Star Enter Hev

Heavy D called me yesterday to tell me that the "star" who was going to get on board "Crossed" has passed on the project. He offered no reason as to why. I think that exit was more of a blow to Heavy than he indicated to me because he is now making plans to do some music shows after several years of saying he's out of the music biz. However, the former overweight lover (remember he's lost a helluva lot of pounds) needs to make some money and to keep himself active. People have said to him that they'll come see his music shows when he mounts them (in a few select cities, beginning with LA) so we'll see. In the meantime, as we're still pushing "Crossed" and Heavy's gearing up for his show, what do I do?

I gotta eat too, so I have several projects hovering in the air that I will turn greater attention to. But instead of filling up this post with a laundry list of what they are, I'll discuss them individually in future posts. In the meantime, dust off your hip-hop shoes and get ready for "diggidy dee, diggidy dee."

No comments:

Post a Comment